Antiques & Collectibles
We carry a wide variety of items, antiques & collectibles and unique items. Something for everyone. Inventory changes often. If you do not see what you are looking for, please ask. Fill out a request form online or come into our store and let us know what you are looking for.
Top Ten Pick Tips:
- Cash is king. Let the seller know you have cash. Bargain with the seller. They add extra dollars to the price they really want.
- Stay with your specialty. Take chances but stay with what you know.
- Don't pick larger than the size of your wallet. Research, research. Don't buy out of your price range or you may not be able to sell it.
- Be an inspiration. Every pick tells a story. Feel it and your customer will too.
- Talk to the locals. Your local dealers have a wealth of knowledge. Ask questions to learn about what's selling before you buy.
- Never let it all go. When you buy a bunch, hold something back. You never know when the pickings will run dry and then you will have something to sell.
- Buyer beware. Know you love it but how long will it tie up your cash.
- Learn how to spot reproductions. Know a reproduction from a real collectible. Visit your local gift shop to spot the differences.
- Buy it when you see it. Many picks are one of a kinds. Don't walk out the door without the door.
- Bundle this!!! When you go out to purchase, buy in a bundle. You will get a better value on the item that you want most when buying in a bundle.